Who Needs an Alcohol Server Permit

liquor server permits

Anyone who participates in any manner of mixing, selling, or serving alcohol for drinking on the premises, and anyone who manages these people, must have a liquor license or service permit issued by the OLCC. If you need a OLCC permit, simply take our easy class and learn all about being a server.  Additionally, anyone who fills "growlers" for off-preemies  locations also needs an OLCC server permit.  

The liquor server permit allows owners, managers, supervisors, cocktail waitresses, beer jockeys, growler fillers, stadium concessions, cruise ship workers, casinos, all need the OLCC server permit to serve alcohol.  We also help volunteers working at an event that serves alcohol easily and quickly get their permit in time to work at the event. We also help alcohol monitors learn how to check IDs of patrons.

Colleges like COCC that offer hospitality degrees and culinary programs also rely on Oregon Alcohol Server Permit Training to provide their students with an easy path to getting their OLCC server permit.