liquor serving license | Growler Server permit

The OLCC Alcohol Service Permit is sometimes called simply liquor handlers permit and is required of anyone serving any kind of alcohol in any venue or event in the state of Oregon.  The permit requires passing a lengthy test on the official website of the OLCC.  If you want to easily pass as quickly as possible, you should take our fun training course today and easily learn everything you need to know to pass the test.

You are guaranteed to pass!

I'm a returning member

If you are new to our best OLCC Training course, click here:

Get Started