What is the OLCC Server Permit?
Take our easy OLCC Permit Certified Class
The only class you need to get your OLCC Server Permit
Start today, Finish Today!
It's quick and it only costs $15!
The OREGON LIQUOR AND CANNABIS COMMISSION (OLCC) is a government agency of the State of Oregon. The OLCC controls the sale, manufacturing, and serving of alcohol in throughout Oregon. We provide this Server Permit Training program to assist individuals in acquiring an Alcohol Server Permit from the OLCC. Our training class is easy and fun!
Start your training now to receive your OLCC Alcohol Service Permit by taking our easy training class.
Did You Know?
- The OLCC Alcohol Service Permit, required to work in the alcohol industry in Oregon, also has an unofficial name of Alcohol Servers Permit.
- Regardless of what you call it, the best website to to take the required training to get yours, is right here at www.happyhourtraining.com.
- This is the class which takes only 1-2 hours and will provide you with a completed permit when done.
- This permit is required for bar managers, club owners, bartenders, tap room servers, beer jockeys, waitresses, and more.
Enjoy the Class!
About The Alcohol Server Permit Course:
- Our OLCC Permit course consists of seven informative and useful units.
- No time limit for completing this OLCC Permit Course, move at your own pace.
- Unlimited log-in/out.
- OLCC approved, printable Certificate of Completion w/ Express link to OLCC Portal
- Access to OLCC Alcohol Service Permit Portal to print your Temporary Permit.
- Senior OLCC Instructor available for assistance.
- All Students Guaranteed to Pass.
- Take this Class Anytime; Day or Night
- "Mobile Friendly" Works Fast on Smartphones & Tablets